Tuesday 3 March 2009

Bowling.......


We went bowling yesterday. It was fun. We played with the rails down, so it was the boys first real game. they did well. While we were playing Wendy asked me "Do you think the lane is flat, because all the balls seem to go into the left gutter". That, I think is why I love her so much.

And before I forget. I went to get fish and chips on Friday night. As I was waiting for my order, a man came in a said to the chap ' Saveloy and chips, and I must look at the menu'.He did for a while and then said ' Two small sausages and chips'. The chap taking the order shouted out,' One sav and chips and two small cod and chips'. The guys face dropped and he shouted out 'SORRY ?.'

I grabbed my change and ran for the door, and burst out laughing. I have been laughing on and off ever since. I guess you had to be there...........

No comments: