Sunday 1 February 2009

First night........

Last night was our first night in our new house. We were very sad to leave our rental in the harbour. It was great standing at he window watching all the boats go in and out. But all good things come to an end, and as I said to Wendy, we are moving to a lovely house by the sea. So last night we broke open a bottle of Champagne. It was one of a case that I was given as a present about four years ago. I did not know what I had been given until I looked it up on the web. It sells for about £200 a bottle, so I have been careful when I drink it !.And this afternoon we went for a walk to the sea, it took us about twelve minutes, which is cool. We paid a visit to the De La Warr Pavilion to see a new sound exhibit. Then on the way home it started to snow.......

No comments: