Thursday 10 April 2008

Tents.....

I have been a little tense these last couple of days. Every time I put the news on the TV or radio I hear that the melt down is getting worse and worse. My lawyer called yesterday and said that he should have the contract to be signed tomorrow. Once that it done, I think that it will be a bit easier to sleep. Then of course the next thing to worry about is the pound - euro rate. The pound is falling through the floor. But of course our wonderful PM says that this is just a blip. Blip him, wa**er.

We have found a great little house to rent in the South for four months. It is right in the middle of a village and surrounded by a national park. I have found out that you can get a Freeview box at Bricoman that will let me watch British TV. I know this is a bit of a cop out, but I need my news and Johnnie Ross............ must remember to pack my union flag boxers.

No comments: