Friday 23 March 2007

The Century of the Self

I have been off politics for quite a while. I used to love them. Well I suppose I mean I am off politicians. I have long held the belief that there is a plan afoot to keep us all in check, but still make us feel that we are free and living in the oldest democracy in the world. This series that is up on Google video is a real eye opener. If you have a chance have a look.
It brings things into focus, well it did for me.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+century+of+the+self

2 comments:

y.Wendy.y said...

Thanks for the link - I watched the video and whilst I didn't learn much that I didn't already know, it was, nonetheless, fascinating. And frightening too.

martin said...

Wendz, Yes a frightening issue, and one that has been perhaps stepped up to terror ?.