Monday 20 August 2007

Nearly there.....

I am leaving for France very early on Thursday.
The work that I have been trying to get done before
Wendy gets here has nearly killed me. The kitchen was
delivered but not installed,the chap is too busy....
So I have put the units together myself and put the tops
on them.So at least we have somewhere to make drinks.
We won't be cooking for a while,so the local food delivery
people will love us.

I have not finished painting, I thought that perhaps Wendy
would be insulted if there were no walls left for her to
paint. I looked in Debrett's modern manners and this seems
to be the case. We live in a modern world.

And finally, Wendy can now drive my car. I can only say that
this must be true love,never before have I even considered
putting a girlfriend on my insurance.

Anyway must go as there are still lots of things to do.

This is my one hundredth post. Wow time flys when you are
having fun.

No comments: